Art : Speed Painting

I am quite proud of me : I managed to make 2 drawings for 2014 in a month! I don't have any goal concerning this, but definitely I would love to improve my painting and the only way to do this is to paint more! Already, I've become faster to make this drawing; it took me the third of the time I've spent on the other portrait!



Those portraits are part of a bigger project that I am quite anxious to launch! :) The participation of friends into this project motivates me to draw more and to keep this thing going; never mind my lack of time to do more than that!


It took me about 5 hours to sketch it and to paint it. I discovered I have so much fun painting furs... Obviously, this character is closely linked to the other one that I've made early this month.

I will need to improve the way I paint hair. Something to look into my next portrait. 

2 comments:

  1. Eight months until the project is launched, if all goes according to plan! Man... so much to do!

    The hair looks great, you know! Stop beating yourself! BUT I'm pretty eager to see, say... firey red hair! ;)

    ReplyDelete

 

Meet The Author

My passion in life is simple : creating new things in the different domains that interest me : arts, books, games, movies and live organisation!