Create that look : Morrigan from Dragon Age

Hey everyone! It's time for a new "Create that look" and I have decided to step away a little from the League of Legends characters - no matter how much awesome they are - and to tackle on this bold, daring and fun character that is Morrigan from the Dragon Age : Origin game. 

This shapeshifter mage have made quite an impression on the male public, with her wild and outspoken personality. I always chose her to be on my team; her and Alistair have the funniest discussions ever! I love them! ^.^ 

She seems to have an important part to play in Dragon Age 3 that will be release in a near future. I can't wait for this game to come out! 

Homage to Morrigan, the overall outfit looks like this : 


The fun part about Morrigan's outfit is that it highly takes after a punk-rock style! To bring out this outfit, I've looked for items that are "gothic punk" and that has buckles and studs. And, as always, the core set needs to be less than 75$. 

The core

Grey camisole : ~10$ (you can find this easily in every store)
Infinity Scarf : 28$ in either Imperial Purple or Cherry Bomb
Necklace : 5.99$ 
Black rock fitted pants : 10.03$ 
Black Boots : 18.29$ 

Total : 72.31$

This is what you will get with the main items! 

The Plus

If you want to complete this outfit, you can add a few accessories that I have found on etsy and ebay. 

Look at this gorgeous feather shoulder! Morrigan have a black feathered spaulder on her left arm. And you can add this ripped skirt on top of your pants to replicate her belted skirt that she is carrying.























Feather shoulder : 40.00$
Gothic punk ripped skirt : 39.99$

Style your infinity scarf 

To create her vest-hooded scarf with the infinity scarf, just follow these simple steps! 



And voilĂ ! Hope you enjoyed this "Create that look" for this month! I sure had a lot of fun to look into it and to style this Infinity scarf to match Morrigan's look! I'll be sure to post about 8 different ways to wear the Infinity Scarf in a near future (not including the Morrigan's style). And I still have a wig to style and dye! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Author

My passion in life is simple : creating new things in the different domains that interest me : arts, books, games, movies and live organisation!