Wardrobe Inspired : League of Legends

Although I am making this blog about clothing and to create a look based on a character's video game... I rarely go shopping. I dread the idea of going into a crowded mall with zillions of clothing everywhere. It's not the people... it's the time it takes to browse through everything! 

Plus, I HAVE to make a strategic buy. Every new item that I buy needs to become one of my key clothing in my wardrobe, or they should serve a specific purpose (that can't be fulfilled by anything that I currently have) or the item inspires me to be creative in my way of wearing it. This is why I love clothing/item/accessories that can be use in so many ways!

I have my eye on Henkaa for a while now (http://www.henkaa.com/shop). Their convertible dress looks gorgeous and have you seen all the ways you can wear this dress?! I wanted to buy one of those dress, and I stumble upon the hard decision : maxi, midi or mini dress? And in what color? Lots of brooding over those two questions. This dress offers a lot of possibilities and I need to have other items to compliment it with! But with what?

It was time to make an update in my wardrobe. To help me make my final decision, I have decided to look into character's video games and be inspired by their color palette, so I can decide on the color of the dress and the other things that I need to buy to complete different outfits! 

My inspiration : League of Legends (yeah, again... as always). And I chose seven characters that are in the same color scheme. 


Morgana, Jinx, Karma, Lulu, Caitlyn, Annie and Leona all wear...  Magenta! Those 7 characters have different looks that can inspire different style that can fit for lots of events!

Therefore, my choice is made: I will get the mini-dress in Magenta
Sakura Magenta Mini Dress : 98$ CA.


To create all those different look, we need to get those items: 


The main items are

Bottoms : 
Velvet long skirt
Leather Leggings
Denim Shorts
White Petticoat (optional)

Tops : 
Khaki Blazer
Charcoal Cardigan
White Blouse
Black Lace Top
Striped Sweater

Accessories : 
Purple Striped Long Socks 
Various jewels and belts 
Brown Tall Boots
Brown Ankle Boots
Black Pumps
Flat Black Pumps
Black walk-around shoes

And here are the sets we can create with them! 


With the Sakura dress, we can style it in different ways that can look like the original characters! Once I get this dress, I'll make a tutorial on how to style it for the different look! 


2 comments:

  1. Ma couleur préféré!! Tu aurais dû me dire que tu as fais ce blog. So nice! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd totally add Leona and Karma in my wardrobe! :O And those Caitlyn's boots! :D

      Delete

 

Meet The Author

My passion in life is simple : creating new things in the different domains that interest me : arts, books, games, movies and live organisation!